Thursday 1 June 2017

๐Ÿฌ That Sugar Film - Part.1 ๐Ÿฌ

IALT: reflect on completing the first follow up task from part 1 of the documentary "That sugar film".



After watching the first part of the film it was easy for me to get the first couple of idea's and answers to the questions down. It was also easy for me answer some of the questions because I was able to imagine that I was in Damon's position. By this I mean that I was able to think as if I was in his shoes, I just couldn't stand thinking that I could eat 40 teaspoons of sugar for the next 2 months, or in other words 60 days.

Something I found challenging was researching about the 4 different sugars, and also the definitions of some words I've never seem before.

One thing I enjoyed about this task was getting to imagine I could do the challenge to see how it would impact my body... well it was fun imagining it but just imagining it made me think about the negative affects on my body it could or would have!

Image result for sugar

What do you think about this article?

Please leave a comment below with feedback. feedforward and suggestions with how you think I could improve more and more in my blogging, and also in my knowledge of sugars, and also more of our/my body parts!

Thanks for viewing... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment