Wednesday 7 June 2017

🌊 Wash With Warm/Cold 🌊


IALT: reflect on an article I read about based on washing your hands with either cold or hot water. 

After reading an article about washing your hands with cold/warm water I've realised that washing your hands with cold water could be the same as washing it with warm water! So do you use hot or cold water when you wash your hands?! I've realised that new research suggests that cold water might just be just as good as warm water! Can you believe it? The US scientists studied a group of volunteers and found that washing your hands with cold water (15C) instead of hot water (38C) didn’t make a big difference to how much bacteria was killed... I mean like can you believe it?? They also said that using antibacterial soap instead of normal soap didn’t make much difference either, What is happening to our world, giving people one idea of the same thing as another. What made a difference was the time you took to wash your hands according to the article.  It states in this article that you should scrub your hands for at least 10 seconds... Then that's when the magic happens!
Click HERE to view the original article!!!
What are your thoughts on this article? And what did you think before?
Something I liked about this article was that I was able to realise the differences, and the right and the wrongs I had mixed up and thinking before.
But then again something that challenged me was researching more to this! I mean like I would love to read an article, and wonder but doesn't that just make you wonder more up to stages of research well that's how I feel!
Please leave a comment below, and Thanks for viewing.
Many Thanks...😂

0 comments:

Post a Comment