Tuesday 6 June 2017

🍏How Often Do We Eat? - Poster 🍏

Image result for frutis

IALT: reflect, create and share with you my thoughts on what the key points of the article is.

After reading about an article that in my opinion basically just talks about your hunger, and your health I've been able to create a google drawing on my own personal school account, defining all the idea's or the main key points the author of this article has been or wanted to talk about. As I was reading through this article I was able to identify big words which was very unfamiliar to me.. For example some words in this article I found was..
  • Metabolism
  • Hypoglycaemia
  • Hubbards
And other very unusual words. But with a little help from "Google" I was able to find their definitions and put it into their own words. 

I worked on this task with my peers Metui. In order to view more of Metui's work effort further down will be a link to Metui's on personal school blog so you can leave him, and I good comments related to our/my educational work.

Click here to view the following article I have read!

Some challenges I found while working through this task was defining the words I was or am unfamiliar with. But as I said further above this text I was ale to use my common sense, and therefore search the definition and from there, putting it into my own words.

Something I enjoyed about completing this task was being able to identify new words inside the human body! For example the different types of blood, hormones your body releases and many more things.. at different times.


What are your thoughts on this article. From feedback to feedforward and also how else do you think I can improve on my work more! Or even improve on my blog posts!

Click HERE to view Metui's blog, and hopefully leaving some comment(s) on his blog posts about his educational work!

Please leave a comment below.
Thank You.. 😊

0 comments:

Post a Comment