Wednesday 21 June 2017

๐Ÿ“Reliever Day Reflection ๐Ÿ“

IALT: reflect and share with my blog audience my thoughts on today's day with our 2 relievers.

After having Miss Thompson for the first half of the day and Miss Aireen, for the 2nd half I've been able to gather up my own personal, and educational reflective thoughts on today. 

Image result for classroom

With Miss Thompson, I felt like I was able to ask her questions about my learning, and also get her advice on some articles I read, and I also felt like I was able to move around and feel as if I was in a free, spaced up learning environment. While learning with Miss Thompson, my one highlight of working with her had to be having the confidence to ask questions I wasn't sure about... to asking on each others views on different important, and relevant topics! Which I find is something to have in common with someone! Especially a teacher!!!

Now with Miss Aireen! Hmm?? Where to start... but my honest thoughts and my deepest opinion on today with her had to be the fact when she came in and got straight forward to the reason why we are at school. Which is to LEARN! And that's something I've always admired in Miss Aireen! She doesn't muck around or doesn't get time wasted, along with the professionalism and love she has for her job also. But today wasn't all perfect if I personally were to give Miss Aireen advice on how I think we could improve more while she's in the classroom it would have to be to loosen up! As I said before I admire your determination of focus and professionalism something a child is always in the need for is having confidence, and having the ability to fun with their educator... related to their education though of course.

Image result for classroom fun

With my reflections the reason I do these reflections and blog posts is to here back from my audience giving me feedback, and feedforward! So without further or do.. please do feel free to leave a comment below.. related to this blog post, and education!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment