Friday 2 June 2017

๐Ÿ…Kenyan Men Catches Cheetah! ๐Ÿ…

IALT:  reflect on an article I read about!

After reading an article I've been able to extend my knowledge on Cheetahs and 4 different men in a village nearby North East Kenya. Apparently the reason for them chasing these cheetahs was due to the cheetahs killing their goats! They say the men waited till the hottest part of the day before preparing for the chase.. and when it happened the chase went over 6.4 kilometres. They say that cheetahs are the fastest-running animals on the planet/earth. They say they also can reach the speeds of at least 104 kilometres. They have the ability to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in three seconds... Which is something I don't think a human can do unless they have great determination and focus. 

Image result for cheetahs

Imagine being a villager known as the guy or person who had run so fast he was able to catch a cheetah?! Yeah WOW right... 

Click the cheetah emoji to access the original article... ๐Ÿ…

After reading this article I've found a new challenge! For example have you ever felt like you've always faced the same challenges while doing the same thing? Well, If you have then that's how I felt while completing this article. The new challenge I found was that I was able to read and develop not only new skills but also facts about not only how fast a human can run but also the speed of a cheetah, and the reasons for why it may slow down.

Something I enjoyed about this article was that I was able to think and develop new ideas while reading and researching more individual information at the same time. 

Please leave a comment below... With feedback, feedforward, and suggestions on how you think I can improve on my blog posts and article reflection.

Thanks for viewing.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

0 comments:

Post a Comment