Thursday 8 June 2017

๐Ÿ‘ฆ New Boy George- Room 9 ๐Ÿ‘ฆ

Image result for classroom

IALT: reflect and talk about how Room 9 has welcomed in a new student "George".

So this morning, Sharon our receptionist welcomed to us (Room 9) how we have a new student staying in our class for the rest of the year. Which was... George! So since George got here, everyone's really been trying to welcome and comfort George! Because, let's get real when walking to an building and seeing faces you are unfamiliar with you get a little frightened. I still remember walking into these school gates I was terrified, but with all the comfort and calmness that was showed to give to me, I was able to work through my shyness, and my fears! 

Hopefully in the future, myself and George can be good, friends, classmates and peers! I haven't been able to make small talk but I think I can help him feel welcome by being myself, and not something I not!

So...?? Any tips on making others feel welcome or making new friends?! Cause at the moment in my head I'm a blank sheet! So I thought maybe asking my blog audience or viewers for help and advice, it can't hurt right? So any tips! If yes....

Please leave a comment below! It would be really helpful, and I would really appreciate it! So anyways, remember to leave those tips, and comment down below!

๐Ÿ˜ƒThanks for viewing, blog viewers! ☮

0 comments:

Post a Comment