Monday 26 June 2017

🍶Sugary Drinks OR Water?🍶

IALT: share my opinions on whether I would agree or disagree to sugary drinks, or water in schools.

Firstly, I would like to acknowledge all the "Soft Drink" companies in caring for the younger generations health.. which you showed by not allowing schools to allow for young kids to purchase sugary drinks in the school weekdays.  By reading this very supportive article in children's health I've been able to develop that the University of Auckland in the working area of the public health, the lecturer Simon Thornley said in his very own words that if that was achieved it could be very beneficial! Therefore they are loopholes related to this assignment, but no enforcement guaranteed! 

Not all "Soft Drink" companies have agreed to this, but I have to say I have quite the love for "Soft Drinks", & "Sugar" myself. Therefore sugar is important, but just depending on the amount of sugar you digest in yourselves is where the judgements are and gets made.

If you would like to read the original article please click HERE!

Image result for soft drink companies

This is a positive decision, with great support for the younger generation yet to come, and yet to grow up! Some children may find their very own loopholes to purchasing "Soft Drinks"!
But, it's not just my opinion that should be shared! Please do leave a comment of feedback, and feedforward below!

Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment