Wednesday 7 June 2017

🐈Supersized Cat OR Oversized Cat?🐈

IALT: reflect on an article I read about based on the longest cat in the world!

Their is officially a new record holder for the longest cat in the world. In Melbourne, Australia a woman who took a home a normal sized kitten, and raised it as her own has now raised a cat which reaches to 120 CM long, and 14KGS worth or weight! WHAT A CAT! The original record was held by a cat which was 118 CM long but now an outstanding cat which is just 2CM over has overtook this cat! The cat is known as "Omar", and currently has his own Instagram. They say his first photo was released, and was shared and liked more than just 270, 000 times. They say "Omar" (The Cat), gets up at 5.00AM every day and eats a couple of scoops of cat food, or food each day.. its basically her routine. They say she has also has a talent, which has been posted for opening doors, cupboards, and also shower screens! Can you believe I think this cat isn't just a super sized or over sized but also a magician of a cat.


What do you think this cat from its size, and weight to it's hidden talent(s).

From what I've read this is amazing. I'm just happy I can add this to my knowledge of cats. I find this intresting because when the topic of cats come up I can now add on that I know what, and who holds the record of being the longest cat in the world. But therefore you never know so thats a challenge to me to stay alert for articles talking about another cat, or cat(s) who have tried or aimed to break the record of 120 CM long, and also 14KGS fat!

Please leave a comment with your thoughts on how you think I can improve more on my knowledge of cats, and my blog post but thanks for viewing!

Thank you for viewing 😃

0 comments:

Post a Comment