Monday 19 June 2017

🏀Kiwisport Reflection - Basketball 🏀

WALA: accuracy with our shooting, participating and contributing, and also showing teamwork while playing Basketball in Kiwi sport.

Hey, blog viewers, & readers so in this blog post I will be showcasing a DLO created by myself - Google Drawing, I've been able to write about what I liked, what we/I did, and what I think we could work on in our further Basketball sessions in the future.

As you will read this DLO I have created it will be showing things like the activities/games we played, what we learned about, what I liked, and what I found interesting on the lesson.  It will also be showing whether I participated or contributed? & Why? So stay tuned for more on this "Kiwisport" reflection.


In the DLO I created based on my reflection I didn't put in or set any goals for the future on the further, future Basketball lessons we will have therefore I will set them here for my blog viewers, and readers to view and read.

In the future I would like to improve on sharing the ball with those who have confident problems, and even to work on working as a team.

What are your thoughts on this?

Please leave a comment below!
Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment