Friday 2 June 2017

👍Honesty Poster - Kiwi Can 👍

Image result for thumbs up

WALA: making supportive posters related to what we're learning about in Kiwi Can.

In Kiwi Can we are learning about 3 different important life lessons which are...
  1. Integrity
  2. Honesty
  3. Responsibility
In Kiwi Can when we talk about these we ask different questions related to this topic. We also do little activities that can help for us to break up with groups and deeply discuss things about this topic. I had to pick 1 of these 3 topics to talk about. In this poster I had to show images, the qualities of the topic you've been, and also the definition of the topic in your own words. 

As I was creating this poster I had to think in my own words how I can define this topic myself, and I also had to think about the qualities of having this quality. For example the 1 quality of being honest is CONFIDENCE, and another quality for having integrity is honesty. I also had to think about how I can upload or pick images that relate to the one topic I am writing about. But I was able to make my mind up on 4 different images that relate to this topic.

 

While completing this task I was able to really deeply think about how if I had this quality the positive and negative effects it could have on my life, my health and many more things related to me.

What are your thoughts on this poster? And what are some qualities you have as a person?

Please leave a comment below.. 
Thanks for viewing... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment