Tuesday 27 June 2017

🚴Fitness Reflection 🚴

IALT: find a pace where I can keep constantly moving!

Fitness was back to normal, the usual bike track run, the 2 different groups with 2 exercises, and also the consistent moving. Ms Kyla held Squats and Step Ups, as she usually does, Miss Komor held Plank holds, and Inch Worms which was different, and sadly Kelly missed out on our daily fitness routine! 

Image result for step ups

As I was at each station I wasn't focused on keeping in time and beat with my friends, in order to impress them I was looking for a pace that would keep me moving throughout the whole minute on each work out. I was also trying to find news ways in challenging myself. So not just finding a slow and lazy pace but a fun, challenging and upbeat pace I can keep up with throughout the timeframe given. If I were to choose the workout that had my full attention, it would have to be the Plank holds.. mainly because it was one that challenges me and one I was able to stay for! Well, at least most of the time but I hope to stay up for the whole of next time.

Image result for running

The station or exercise that challenged me the most was the step ups. I was scared of falling or slipping of the steps espically knowing that it was a bit slippery! So in order to avoid stopping my movement, I decided to quickly move to an area where I can still continue doing my step ups, but at the same time somewhere I can get the exercise successfully completed without injuring or hurting myself.

Image result for squats

Now if I were given the opportunity to do something different in the time we had fitness it would have to honestly be, having more faith in myself. Throughout the whole session I wasn't able to believe in myself, therefore I think that is what supported me in slacking off some of the exercises! I do wish that maybe my peers can help me feel more confident in myself in the future though.

My next steps in our next Fitness session is to find who I am, and dominate the exercise given to me to complete!

Image result for planks

Do my blog viewers, or readers have any tips for me to use during Fitness?

If yes, please drop by the comment section with some advice for me to use next time... and I will look forward in getting back to you!

Thanks for you viewing, and reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment