Friday 10 February 2017

๐Ÿ˜ŠWhy do I want to be a Student Leader?๐Ÿ˜Š

I am learning to explain why I applied to be a Student Council

One reason why I applied to become a Student Leader was because, I want to try and make a difference at school. I also applied so I can try my best to see what difference I can make from last year. I also wanted to become a Student leader so I can have more opportunities to offer a helping hand, and take more responsibility around the school. Lastly the reason why I want to become a student council is also because, I want to try and help others to become the person they aim and try to be! I hope I will become a student leader this year so I can take more responsibility and pitch in this year as a very helping person!

Lastly, I want to join the Student Council team, to see the improvements I made from last year, and also the changes I make from last year!
Image result for tamaki primary

Thank you for viewing
Please leave a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment