Thursday 16 February 2017

🚪Emotions Feelings, & Thoughts🚪

😳Emotions, Feelings, & Thoughts😳

Image result for musicHave you ever felt like you had one way to express yourself, and how that one thing always swept you away letting you be you, and feel what you want to feel? Well that's how I feel about music, singing to me is a blessing it's a way for me to express myself with no harm, it's a way to explain how I feel through the lyrics and tone I sing from in my voice. Music takes me away letting me be me, in my own way and ignoring and taking away all the pain and violence the world can do to one. Music was the one thing that can keep me safe, and keep me calm, but lately my emotions and feeling have been all over the place in a good way! By this I mean I've discovered a new sound in myself. I observed in myself that I have the ability to do things with my voice, as in
  • Help Others Be Heard More
  • Stand Up For My Rights
  • Let Myself Be Heard
Image result for musicAnd, I could do all these things through Music. The power of music is powerful, and to me it's a privilege to have been blessed with a strong powerful voice that can help the world for the better. Lately, as discovering a new sound in myself, I've discovered more than just a new sound, also a new human being, and a new person. The person that I have observed is something more powerful than before's person, someone that chooses to do things for the world, and do things for others to!

What takes you away, and helps you feel more safe and calm?
Have you developed something new?, Do you think it's for the better or the worse?

Thank you for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment