Tuesday 28 February 2017

👩‍💻Quad Blog Commenting👩‍💻


IALT: comment on my quad blogging group, and leaving positive messages and feedback 
Today I've decided to do some  blog commenting, on my quad groups blog. I had 3 different choices to choose from to comment on, well 2 because yesterday I had commented on Ana from Point England's School. I have decided to comment on Seini from Point England also. I read Seine's post about her "Number Of The Week". As I was reading through her blog post a lot of feedback, and feedforward came to mind.



 Image result for feedback
            

Commenting on Seini's Blog:

I decided to comment on her blog, because one of my goals, is to help other people improve on there blogging skills. One thing I found challenging with blog commenting on Seini's blog was finding something that she could improve on next time. As I read through Seini's blog I found a lot of things similar to my work, because a few years back I did the exact same task which was one thing I found interesting. We had our similarities, but also our differences..

Image result for feedback

One thing I look forward to is to see whether Seini uses the advice that was given to her by myself, and whether she can improve on her learning, and blogging skills. 


Please leave a comment below and,
 Thank you for viewing.

👍Many Thanks


0 comments:

Post a Comment