Thursday 2 February 2017

๐ŸŽ‰Back To School (2017)๐ŸŽ‰

๐ŸŽ‰!BACK TO SCHOOL!๐ŸŽ‰
...!1st Day Of School!...

After a long holiday of break... We've all finally returned to school! Hmm? How was our first day of school you must be wondering? Well our first day of school for 2017 was an unforgettable day.. mainly because for me I was given the amazing lifetime opportunity to welcome our new teachers and students of 2017 into our school. I was given the role of singing one of the Maori Him's! Some students of the Kapa Haka group who also blessed this day.. performed a Haka for the teachers, and the new students arrival, and lastly we also performed a Karkia to help bless this day more! We also have new uniforms, for all Tamaki Primary Students! I found out what class I was in, and got to learn new things about my peers in my classroom! My teacher for 2017 is Miss Kormo, and one of my class peers are Metui, and Ana! 

Image result for tamaki primary's new uniforms

Thank you for your generosity of reading my Learning Blog!
Please leave a comment below on what your thoughts are on what I need, to improve on!
Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment