Friday 24 February 2017

🍲Technology Reflection🍲


Image result for ambulance

IALT: reflect on Technology
On Thursday at Technology, for Cooking class we made Potato Salad, and Chicken Kebab. When we walked into the Cooking Room, and straight away put all our books, or netbooks away.. and put on our aprons. Walking out, On the board all the steps are done, with the ingredients, and were off cooking. Here are the instructions..



  • Slice all the potatoes ( 12 pieces per potato)
  • Put in a Hot Pot, With 2 cups of water
  • Dice the Spring Onion, & Bacon
  • Tip the potatoes into a Colander and let it cool down
  • Dice the chicken
  • When the Kebab sticks
  • Dip the chicken into the dressing (Sauce)
  • Cook in OVEN on Flat Baking Tin For (15 Minutes)
Myself and my cooking buddy demetrius did our best to follow all instructions, then we had to combine the spring onions, and ham with the potatoes and mix then separate into how ever many people you have to feed, and move on to the chicken kebab. Once 15 minutes was up we would bring the chicken kebab, out with the chicken dressing or sauce. Then we would eat.

Our Potato Salad & Chicken Kebab

After eating a bit of Potato Salad, and Chicken Kebab, my mouth felt quite weird, and I felt as if a fire, was starting up inside my throat. I also felt like mosquito bites were trying to chew threw the inside of my neck. I told the cooking teacher about it, and after a few minutes I realised it was an allergic reaction. I was allergic to the dressing that was out on the chicken kebab, because peanuts were put inside it. We called the ambulance, and my Mum.

They both arrived and I was straight away sent and treated at the hospital. They let me rest, gave me prescription for medicine.. and feed me with healthy fruits, sandwiches and also juice or water. After a few hours I was discharged, and the doctor just told me to be more careful with the foods I choose to eat!

Thursday was a bit of a challenge for me, from school to Tamaki College, and from Tamaki College to the Hospital. I have know realised that I need to be more careful with the foods I choose to eat, and also checking on the ingredients before eating it.

Please leave a comment below...
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment