Wednesday 8 February 2017

😱Beyonce Breaks Instagram Record😱

I am learning to reflect on a article I had recently read

The article I had just read was titled "BEYONCE BREAKS INSTAGRAM RECORD". Jay Z and herself (Beyonce), announced on Instagram, that she was pregnant with twins! It only took about 7 hours before the post reached 6.4 MILLION likes, which was knocking Selena Gomez out of first place. Apparently Beyonce's 6.4 Millions Likes, knocked Selena Gomez Instagram score which was an amazing 6.305 Million Instagram Likes. It seems like these days what's important who many likes you get on Instagram, and Facebook.. And how many views you get on your SNAPCHAT! Think about what's important to you.. the views and the like you get on your social media accounts, or the education you have.. and the bright future you could have, if only you put your mind to it! Now because of this shocking unexpected announcement this means they will be having 3 kids include Blue Ivy, which was born in 2012, and is also one of Beyonce Knowles, and Jay Z's child. 

My thought's on this article:
I think reading this article is quite interesting actually... this specific article has caught my eye on what it's mainly about, which is Instagrams posts, and likes! I think it's amazing about Beyonce's Pregnancy but now days is it really about posts, likes, and views or can we all make a difference?

Would you want to live in a world about social media posts likes and views, or a world where you can think and try to achieve a bright future, and a smart education??



Thank you for reading, and if you have any feedback or comments, about how you think I could improve more on my blogging please leave a comment below!

*Many Thanks*

0 comments:

Post a Comment