Friday 24 February 2017

🏳️Student Council Assembly Reflection🏳️

WALT: reflect on Assembly

Today in the last block, at 2.00pm we had an whole school assembly welcoming, and announcing the Student Leader team for 2017. I was given the huge privilege to be apart of that! They would announce your name 1 by 1, and you would walk up shake Mrs Kelly's hand, and read out a Thank You speech. Only 12 students were picked, out of around 40 applications. I was so honoured to have been announced as a Student Leader. I read my speech with pride, and happiness, and lastly with enjoyment. 

Who are the Student Councils for 2017?
Well they are 12 different students, 2 Year 7 students, and 10 year 8 students which are..

  • Akanesi (YEAR 7)
  • Perenara (YEAR 7)
  • Losana (YEAR 8)
  • Metui (YEAR 8)
  • Siale (YEAR 8)
  • Gary (YEAR 8)
  • Kira (YEAR 8)
  • Daimai (YEAR 8)
  • Lovey (YEAR 8)
  • Paris P (YEAR 8)
  • Kauri (YEAR 8)
  • Falakiko (YEAR 8)
Here is the speech that I read and the image that I had presented to the school!


Greeting to you all, My name is Losana Ta’akimoeaka and I am so thankful for being able to stand here with pride showing everyone I am a part of the 2017 Student Council team. Firstly I would like to say Thank you, too the man above who has continued to make more and more, positive differences in my life.

As a student leader my goal for this year, is to try my best to help make a positive difference at Tamaki Primary School. I will also try my hardest to show the school values, and make the right choices consistently throughout the year.
Starting of 2017 with becoming a Student Leader, is literally a blessing. I would lastly like to give a huge thankful thank you to all the Staff Members, who had contributed into allowing me to have this unforgettable, opportunity.
I will continue to do my best in making a difference, for the better of the school… I hope this year I can help more people, and do more things for the better of not only this school but also others.
For those yet to come, always know that you can achieve any of your dreams, as long as you have the ability to believe, with a little hope and faith you will  make it!
Thank you for listening, and I hope you’ve enjoyed!
My Image:
    

Thank you for viewing, 
Please leave comments with feedback, positive suggestions, and feedforward!
👍Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment