Monday 13 February 2017

😇My Weekend😇



I am learning to reflect on my weekend..


Saturday:

Image result for shoppingOn Saturday, I went on an endless shopping trip. From my house to the stores in just a click of a finger. Me, Ma'asi, My Mum, & My Nena.. waiting and waiting until an outfit catches my eye.. from just seconds of looking, to exploring the whole store. I was on amazing experiences, finding old fashioned dresses, to crop tops, and mini shorts. We went from, Sylvia Park, to Botany, to Pakuranga.. then it was home from there. While I look around more and more, the more impatient my family gets. Walking in and out of stores, looking forward and backwards at clothes.. still nothing I like! Then styled 21st Century jeans, and an amazing top catches my eye! BaBam, I bought it and finally me and my shopaholic eyes were at home resting for another day in God's house the next day...

Sunday:

Image result for god















Sunday, early wake ups, and getting dressed for another day in God's house. As we exit my street a big cone is blocking my site to look forward, and it just say EVENT! Then I look down the street and I see bikes, and races and I straight away remember about the Weetbix Tryathlon. From on the way to church plenty of cars are parked up to Glen Innes, and from the event destination which was around dunkirk, to the G.I shopping centre. Getting to church, and Sunday School starts. We talked about how Jacob travelled and feed his father Raechel's sheep... And also how Mozes travelled nearby and they made a huge feast because of how happy they were to see each other. We also talked about another story from the bible.. We talked about how when women were born men would only pick the most prettiest, and which upset God, and so God punished everyone saying no one shall live to more than 120 years old. Then Sunday School was over, and we read books given to us. We sang songs from the him, and listened to other stories from the bible, and how that could change us! In my Sunday School class, every Sunday we will talk about something different, and every month at the last Sunday of every month we then reflect and review what we learnt about for the past month.. The student with the most answers, and memory of what we have will receive a huge prize at the end of the year. And so this continues for the rest of the year. Last month, I won for the month of January. This month I am positive I can win again!

Image result for god

Please leave a comment below,
Thank you for viewing and reading
👍Have a AWESOME day!








0 comments:

Post a Comment