Saturday 8 July 2017

๐Ÿ‹The Whale Rider Summary - Winter Learning Journey ๐Ÿ‹

IALT: summarise what I think about the movie The Whale Rider in my own words.

As I was watching these trailers, I was able to form my opinion on my final understanding on what I think this movie is. Beside watching, and summarising I also had to rate the movie out of 5. The rating were.. 1 = bad movie, 2 = okay movie, 3 = pretty good, 4 = good movie, 5 = excellent movie. I found this movie very inspiring to those girls, or women out their. The main thing I got out of this movie was that a women can lead in doing something just well as a man can.

I didn't know a lot about this movie, but then after more reading and researching I was able to find more about....!!!!


My main challenge in completing this task had to be thinking about not only the girl, but how this can affect others positively and negatively.

The most enjoyable part of this task was finding how this can relate and help out for women or girls to be more confident in themselves.

How do you think I can do better next time?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view and use in the future!

Kind Reagrds,
- Your Blogger Losana,

2 comments:

cherise said...

Hi Losana
Its amazing that you do all this hard work and also display a question which I love that you do so.
Good work
Cherise

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Losana!

This is a really nice summary of The Whale Rider! I love that you have told us why you gave the movie a 5 out of 5, and related it back to yourself. I love that you thought about it from a positive perspective and went deeper into the meaning of the story... girls and women can achieve anything, just like boys and men!

Thank you for sharing your views, and I hope other girls will be encouraged by what you wrote, as I was!

Well done Losana!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment