Sunday 9 July 2017

๐Ÿ‰ The Best Haka /3 - Winter Learning Journey ๐Ÿ‰

IALT: give my best in ordering what I think is the greatest All Black Haka out of 3, and reasoning them.

Image result for all black

With being given 3 different links, guiding me to 3 completely different Haka's performed by the same Rugby team (All Blacks), I've had to order these from the best to the one I think needs and little bit more work on and my reasoning for it. 

While being put in the challenge of picking, I've had to judge all these Haka's fairly. In watching a Haka, since it is a traditional Maori war dance it has the actions have to threaten you, and so does your facials and body language. I know for a fact I found that threatening feeling as I watched the 2 option given provided below..


My second choice would have to be the first option provided. I was able to see in all these performers faces that they were determined in threatening their opponents using everything they could expect for physical movements towards them.


Now lastly, this Haka did stand out to me but by comparing it to the other 2 I found this would have to be my last choice. 

With your thoughts and judgements, how would you have judged these from best to less best?  And also why?

Please leave a comment down below, and with any questions don't hesitate to ask, I am here to help and so are you so get commenting, and I'll get reading.

Muchly Appreciated...
- Your Blogger Losana,

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Losana,

I love that you have posted the video's for your readers to watch too, as it gives them a chance to see what your commenting on.

I think the first one is my favourite too as there is so much passion in it! It always looks so cool though! I wonder how much of their training time is spent practicing the haka, because they always do it so well and powerfully!

You're doing great job!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment