Sunday 9 July 2017

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟMy Waka Arrival To NZ - Winter Learning Journey ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ

Image result for new zealand

IALT: write a poem based on imagining my first arrival to New Zealand.

Hey viewers, Today I have just completed yet again another task for the Winter Learning Program. The newest task was to imagine you were on the Waka to New Zealand. Besides that it is your first time arriving in New Zealand. I created a DLO (Digital Learning Object) showing, the poem I created based on my first arrival to New Zealand. In relation to this task we were given links to websites informing us about how a place called Shag Point was the place of the Maori's first arrivals. The main point was to describe how you would feel. But to jazz this up a little in the center of the poem is a brainstorm of what New Zealand is in my own words.
(E.g, Fun, Entertaining, Helpful, Extreme, Interesting and more)


My biggest challenge, and goal for next time is to try and develop more of my emotions. Because this is task is given to me usually I think it was hard to run go through the easy parts of the emotions. I was able to give in the emotion I was feeling but as far as I am concerned I have a lot to think and consider for next time.

If you were to complete this task for yourself, what would your challenge or main struggle? And how would you overcome it in the future?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view. It really helps me improve more areas in my learning, along with giving me the real BUZZ feeling.

Much Appreciated...
Your Winter Learning Journey Lover Blogger Losana,

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, again, Losana!

This is a really beautiful poem that shows your pride in yourself and your great discovery in finding New Zealand for the first time! Well done for making it rhyme and putting your brainstorm in the middle as it helps us to see where you got your ideas from and how your poem was developed.

I would be pretty confident to discover and explore New Zealand for the first time with you!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment