Friday 28 July 2017

๐Ÿ’ฎ Cook Island Hobbies ๐Ÿ’ฎ


IALT: find and research about Cook Island hobbies.

As you may know Cook Island language week is next week. To celebrate this we decided to do a bit of learning behind the scenes of this beautiful, graceful culture. As we were researching I found new things related to the culture. Fun fact, you should call the cook islands cook islands with a S, because there are 15 of them. Cool right, I didn't know that until I researched and learned more about it. I came across some interesting topics. I found a lot of hobbies from the cook islands culture, but to support the idea's I found with the text or content I read I decided to insert links to those websites. I kind of used the S.E.E structure a little. I explained and my example was within the images inserted and the links inserted.

This DLO of Cook Islands hobbies, was brought to you or created by myself and another learning peers/classmate of mine Ana. To hear more, and read more on Ana's blog about her learning click HERE to guide you to her blog.

In my perspective, what I found a struggle was reading. I wanted so much to get straight to the point of what I was looking for. But yet I had a read and get through a lot of content just incase I missed text. To find more answers and learn more information I then decied to try go back and re-read, by doing this I could try and read between the lines to develop more.

Image result for cook island

How would you celebrate Cook Island language week?

Please leave a comment down below with feedback, feedforward and helpful suggestions on my learning I could use in the future.

Muchly Appreciated,

0 comments:

Post a Comment