Monday 3 July 2017

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟKiwi Kids News - Weekly Dilemma ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ

IALT: find news ways in writing about things other than the tasks given, and reading articles!

With trying something new I was looking for new things to blog in new ways! For example instead of just reflecting and summarising articles, or blogging about the task given I've found something new to try and blog about which is.. the Kiwi Kids News Weekly Dilemma! I wasn't at all familiar with this but after having a group mindset I was able to get through. As I clicked it and accessed it I was able to find a choice of me choosing between Team NZ, or the All Blacks! I had to choose one and I choose the All Blacks. I choose the All Blacks because I am familiar with them, I've seen them play, and I am quite a fan! Anyways, after clicking one will show the percentage of how many people would have voted for that team! With the results I was given it showed that 68% of the people who viewed picked All Blacks, while 32% of the other viewers went for the opposite team Team NZ. 

With the image provided above you will find that after picking between the 2 teams, they are the total percentages, and below that you will find the total of voters which are 471 for those who cannot view or find it for themselves.

My next steps in learning is to not so much struggle. For example getting familiar with new things by consistently giving them a go, and by being open to completing different task at different times, using different social media websites (E.g Padlet, Pamphlet, Google Drawing...)! So to get started on this goal of on this next step in this learning journey I have decided to create one of my own! Which I am still in the process of creating bu it shall be blogged in the future!

What are your thoughts on how I can make this easier?

Please leave a comment down below, and I look forward in viewing and reading your comments!

Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment