Monday 10 July 2017

❓My Final Thoughts On This Journey P1 - Winter Learning Journey ❓

IALT: reflect on my final thoughts overall.

Now with completing most of the tasks given in a small amount of time I switched to the task I was currently at. The task we were given went a little something like this...

"Bonus Activity: On your blog, post a video or write a description about your week. What have you learned? What did you like about the trip? What didn’t you like? Was there anything that surprised you? Though there are 2 parts to this task, which you find more as I complete the 2nd part after completing the 1st which I have done successfully".

Image result for final thoughts
So I have designed a DLO's using Google Drawing, to talk, and share with yous what my overall thoughts were on the journey.
Here is my overall thoughts, on the full journey...

While being on this journey I've realised a lot. Before with my knowledge on the country I live, it was a very small but now a I have grown into learning new things, in different ways I have taken a different approach is seeing what I have learnt.

The most challenging part of this individual task was finding what I disliked the most. I twas hard at first because every time I would have thought about the Winter Learning Journey, only positive would surround my head.

Image result for learning new things clipart

Thanks to this journey (so far), I've realised it isn't just school grounds, classrooms, or a house where I can learn. Wherever you go you learn, whether it is to the shopping centre, doctors, or even the hospital. Knowledge is surrounding you!

How do you think I can improve on my education more?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view, read, and use in the future as I continue in blogging about my education.

Muchly Appreciated,
- Your Blogger Losana...

0 comments:

Post a Comment