Wednesday 26 July 2017

๐Ÿ’ Whare Tapa Wha Support Using Hobbies ๐Ÿ’ 



IALT: come up with hobbies that can surrport us with our well being.

Since our new inquiry topic for term 3 is Hobbies one of our tasks we had to find any hobby that would suit our Te Whare Tapa Wha such as a hobby that would help support our Spiritual, Social, Mental, and Physical Well-Being. This task was tough for me because I found it hard comparing hobbies to your well being. In each slide are hobbies I think will help surrport your well being. As you know everyone has a Spiritual well being, Physical well being, Social well being, and also a Mental well being. We all need to care for all 4 sections in order to keep our body fit, and in order to keep ourselves healthy.

The most challenging part of this task was coming up with an idea. Not ideas but an idea! It was hard for me because usually I would compare things such as Peanut Butter & Jelly, or Water & Milk, but never did I have to think I would be comparing Hobbies to your Te Whare Tapa Wha.

My next goal is to upload images on blog of me actually going through these activities! To help surrport what I am saying. I hope that in the future I can actually accomplish these hobbies to help keep my family members, and also myself well being on track.

Image result for te whare tapa wha

What did I enjoy about this task? What I enjoyed was.. now I have a chance to use these hobbies to help surrport my own person well being.

Do you find these hobbies supportive to your well being?

Please leave a comment down below for me to view and use in the future.

Much Appreciated.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

it really help me my work the whare tapa wha in my work in the unit study!!!

Post a Comment