Monday 3 July 2017

๐Ÿ–ฅ️Winter Learning Journey (Blogging) ๐Ÿ–ฅ️

IALT: reflect on how we were given the talk about the Winter Learning Journey in relation of Blogging.

Image result for winter learning journey

So this morning Rachel came in. I recognised her from previous visits! And as much I recognized from past visits she came to talk about the same thing which was the Winter Learning Journey which is in relation to blogging. For 4 years now Rachel has been running Summer holiday, and WInter holiday programs! But there's a twist during the holidays on the very start of the first of the holidays you will have to locate the website of this Summer/Winter learning journey, register for free, and begin in blogging about the activities provided on the website. The year the theme is Aotearoa New Zealand! There are activities and things such as history, music and much much more about the amazing country we are currently living in! But to get participants the top 3 bloggers will be rewarded with a prize of New Zealand theme prizes. She talked about how in the previous years with the previous winners they were given things such as Tablets, Phones, Clothing, Books, and many more amazing useful prizes that could be handy towards our futures.

The choice of entering is your full decision, and I am still in the process of considering my participation in this amazing opportunity! But for now I am likely to compete, and blog for others to view the educational things I am doing in my school holidays. This will be a great learning opportunity for all peers! I look forward to seeing those Tamaki Primary participants.

Image result for winter learning journey

I look forward int he challenges I will find in this activity, and I also look forward in finding and viewing what other participants can do with their use of time in relation to blogging. This will help me build a lot of positive relationships and friendships online, and also find a lot more strategies in learning and blogging more digitally.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think I have the ability in completing and winning any prizes? & How do you think I can win?

Please leave a comment down below, and I will look forward in responding!

Many Thanks for viewing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment