Thursday 8 June 2017

๐Ÿ“Room 7's Debate - Blog Commenting ๐Ÿ“

Image result for debating

IALT: reflect on the blog comment, and feedforward I left on Room 7's blog under their blog post about their debate!

So, as I checked Room 7's blog I found that they had a debate about whether cell-phones should or shouldn't be allowed in or at school?! 

They had some on the against and with side but though both sides had great idea's, in my opinion I would have to agree with the side, that they shouldn't be allowed in school! The reasons for this is because, if you need to contacted the school is always their, and also with the schools, personal wifi connection their are certain things blocked for the safety of us... while on devices, or cell-phone their are such things as mobile data, which allows for you to access any site you want. But it's not about what I think, it's about what Room 7's think so in order to not only share with you the feedback I left but to allow for you blog viewers to so..

Click HERE to view Room 7's debate or in other words their blog, and blog post!

But here is the comment I left behind on their blog later for them to view...

What are your thoughts on the comment I left, or in other words if you were able to view Room 7's blog what are, or what is the comment(s) you left for them?

While reading about their blog post about their debate I wished that maybe sometime in the future Room 9 could have a debate! Maybe even the Kia Manawanui Syndicate!

Have you ever had a debate? If Yes What did you debate on, and what the highlights of this experince?! But for those who haven't if did, what topic would you choose to debate about it, and why?! Anyways....

Please leave a comment below!

Thanks for viewing, viewers! ๐Ÿ˜„

0 comments:

Post a Comment