Thursday 22 June 2017

๐ŸŒŠMissing Tsunami? OR Missing People? ๐ŸŒŠ

Image result for greenland

IALT: reflect on how a Tsunami hit Greenland causing for people to go missing.

I have now been able to gain more knowledge on the present events happening related to not only people going missing.. but also a Tsunami. After finally finding a engaging article I've been able to gain new knowledge which is that after a awful Tsunami hit Greenland it may or may not have caused for individuals to go missing. They say the Tsunami shockingly swept away 11 homes away? Shocking right? Imagine getting your home swept away just like that! "Bshhhh". Another fact that is stated in the article is that the Earthquake struck off Uummannaq, which I am 100% non familiar but as I learnt while reading, it is a small island well above the Arctic Circle on Sunday, producing a surge of water that swept away homes. Because of some people homes being swept away from the causes of this Tsunami people are now out in the open homeless in the cold as we speak! 


By reading this article my personal views on this is that is devastating news to hear that people are homeless as we speak out in open cold... Imagine not having a home in a country like that? In my eyes I think all authorities should help to fund for these people.. or they could be a great help for each other in giving them homes, places to stay, and aviding for them to freeze, starve, and also dehydrate themselves to death.

If you would like to read the original article click HERE!

What are your thoughts on this article? & Also your thoughts on my reflection based on this article? Let me know down below in the comments how you think I can improve on next time! And I look forward to getting back to you ASAP.

Thanks for viewing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment