Friday 23 June 2017

๐Ÿ“› Whole School Assembly - Reflection ๐Ÿ“›

IALT: talk about the things I had learned at the whole school assembly.

Image result for tamaki primaryThis afternoon, was full on whole school assembly! I was a part of 3 who were hosting this assembly, and also apart of receiving a new school values badge, and performing and sharing my musical gift with my very own school! Our special guest was Will-Illy, which is a past student from previous years! Willy was a previous who was in love with the fact of blogging, as he left Tamaki Primary to attend College, he left over the maximum number of 1,000 blog posts! Which were done to a quality standard! I myself hope to be like him, not only leaving behind a positive example for the younger generation, but also quality blog posts for themselves to follow in someday! Willy talked about why he loved to blog, he spoke about how blogging shares your work connecting you with people in and out your usual environment. Willy's talk had inspired me to strive into accomplishing more of blogging goals, and doing the best I can to leave the school a better place before leaving to attend college next year. Then the certificates came up, a rap was performed by Curty's, Kenneth & Kira which was based on sugar! & Not only did the Kia Manawanui share their "Matariki Tree Plant" experince, but Ana, and myself also shared a song with the crowd we had today! The song we sang was "Tangaroa Whakamautai", originally written by "Maisey Rika". Oh yeah, I knew I was forgetting something... Did I mention that 4 students all from 9 was awarded with a book, certificate and also a Ako school value badge for reach over, or up to 600 blog posts, and that just happened to be me! When I found out I was being given the honours of wearing the Ako badge I felt phenomenal! I was speechless and didn't know what to say! I do hope to be a inspiration to someone, as Willy - Illy has inspired me! I want to leave being known as a positive, respectful, and helpful student.

Image result for 600 number

Do you have any advice for me to use before leaving Tamaki Primary?

Something I want to do better next time is reach a much bigger, number (1000). Because once someone very wise told me to dream big, and focus on that one thing I want, and someday I will become, conquer, and achieve the goal I set my mind to.

Please leave a comment below, and I will get back to ASAP!
Many Thanks to all those viewers, and readers reading my blog!

2 comments:

Willy L. said...

I'm flattered to read that my little talk has helped motivate you with your blogging goals. And goodness! You're blogging a whole lot! I'm more than happy to see the amount of blogging Tamaki students are doing. It's amazing!

And I wish you luck with your goal to reach 1000 posts! So nice to see people go for that milestone.

Some advice - start thinking about whether or not you'll keep blogging next year. That's all I'll have to say for now, but just start thinking about it.

-Willy
------
P.S - I'm so glad you enjoyed the Edgewater College Production, it was an amazing project to be a part of. It was also fun visiting the school as a special guest for assembly, I really enjoyed that.

Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot Willy. You have inspired me in being a great learner, even if it means being the odd one out. Your advice is deeply appreciated, and I look forward in seeing and hearing about you, in your future accomplishments.

Kind Regards Losana,

Post a Comment