Tuesday 13 June 2017

🚽Flush-Able Toilet Paper?!🚽

IALT: reflect on an article based on flush-able toilet paper.

After reading an article I've been able to witness that the country "Taiwan" has finally got new toilet paper. The reason or this was because there drains didn't have the ability to cope with toilet paper being flushed therefore a new type of toilet paper was discovered and created, and now it is flushes, and washes I guess you could call it a 2 in 1 combo. Did you know that? Because I think I did, but then again I think I didn't. Maybe next time with writing articles the author or writer of this article, could be more specific by this I mean having the ability to describe. Because in New Zealand, or at my house/home our toilet paper is flush-able! So what I'm trying to say is I'm really confused with this article.

Hmm?? To me this is great! Even though "Taiwan's" drains weren't able to cope with this toilet paper they were able to fix this problem with there very own solution!

Wow? Flush-Able toilet paper? Even though I'm still confused something I can say I enjoyed about reading this article was that even though there was a problem in this country they were able to not give up and find and solve this problem with their solution!

Something I found challenging was understanding this article. By flush-Able toilet paper what did they mean? 

What are your thoughts on this article?

Click HERE to view the original article.

Please leave a comment below with your feedback, feed forward, and great advice for me to use next time!

Many thanks or viewing. 😃

0 comments:

Post a Comment