Thursday 1 June 2017

๐Ÿ“Blog Commenting - Point England ๐Ÿ“

Image result for blog commenting

IALT: blog about blog commenting on my peers from Point England's blogs.

Today I was just wondering through my quad blogging buddy "Ana from Point England's blog. Ana is a year 6 and I decided to comment on one of her posts about "Who am I?". So basically in this presentation she would put up and bunch of character/people with the heading "Who am I", then on the next slide there would be the answers of the who the person or character is, 

Here is a few screenshots from her presentation "Who am I?"...


I thought of some feedback Ana could use for her next blogpost, but not only did I think of things she needs to work on but also things she improved on! For example as you read my comment I posted or put up on her blog post you will find I didn't only point out the things she needs to work on but things she needs to be called out for doing things that she hooked in her audience.. and espically hooked in me!

Here is a screenshot of my blog comment on Ana's blog post..



What do you think about my comment, and Ana's blog post! Well please feel free to "blog comment" on my blog and if you would like to leave comments under Ana's blog please click HERE!

But in other words thanks for viewing my blog post and feel free to leave feedback and feedforward on my work in the past and the upcoming blog posts yet to be shown.

Thanks for viewing... :)

1 comments:

Post a Comment