Thursday 22 June 2017

🐶 The Misunderstood Dog With 2 Noses 🐶

IAL: how to reflect on an article which is based on how a dog has 2 noses.

A dog which is a "Belgian Shepherd" with two nose was finally able to find a home. "Snuffles" which is currently 5 month old, has had four previous owners before landing back in the Dogs Trust Rehoming Centre located in Glasgow this year (2014). It states in the article that Snuffles appears to have two noses which was apparently caused by a rare birth defect though, despite this, Snuffles has no health problems whatsoever. Dogs Trust officials say that Snuffles has a ‘heart of gold’ and adores people, and by looking at the photo I can agree with him. Imagine being a dog having 4 previous owners, then getting taken to the Dogs Trust Rehoming? Though he has found family their is still a downside to this news article. Unfortunately Snuffles’ unusual appearance scared people away. Which proves to me people have misjudged and misunderstood this poor dog! In my view, though he may be an animal different to some of his species he still deserves to be treated like any other. Therefore Snuffles was then recently been adopted by a man who fell in love with the unique pup and is happy to offer Snuffles his forever home!
Finally finding a home, and and owner who truly cares, can feel like a huge WIN! But also after reading this article, I've been able to see how much people would misunderstand, and misjudge an animal based on it's appearance! And shockingly I'm not to surprised myself... This world is cruel, and full of unexpected shocks! Which can hopefully one day change for the better!
If you would like to read the article I had read before reflecting on this click HERE!
Please leave a comment below, with feedback, feedforward, suggestions, and also advice on how you think I can improve more on my learning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Well done losana keep it up. Also i like how you used lot's of ideas and powerful words. don't give up. your doing well.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic work,I can not believe you did 600 blog post keep it up,Nice work and I feel really sad for that dog but it is good that the dog can smell better.

Anonymous said...

Wow Thanks guys! It really means a lot, to see the younger generation commenting on my work! But it's not only my work effort that should be recognised but also yours! Keep work hard, because as Tamaki students we shall strive to success!!
Thanks Stephanie, & Hope T! - Losana

Post a Comment