Wednesday 7 June 2017

๐Ÿ”How Often Do We Eat - Presentation Form ๐Ÿ”

Image result for fruits

WALT: change the form of presentation we use in order to showcase what we think are the main idea(s) in the article provided for us to have read.

After reading about an article which talks about many different area's in your health, body, and what you eat I've been able to go from creating a poster with several idea's to transforming it onto a presentation which then allows for me to extend more on the idea(s) I give. Not only doing that but also giving me the ability to talk about it, and to also talk about why I think this is part of the main idea(s) in this article. I have 4 different views on why I think these idea(s) are part of the main idea(s) in this article. On each slide, or on one idea they are 2-3 idea's minimum. In answering these questions I tried to answer them from the best of ability! 

Something in this task I found enjoyable was reading about what types of things can happen when your hungry, from when hormones release from your body and move out from your body to sing words and action form.

Something that challenged me was reading this article. I mean like some of these words were very unfamiliar to myself, but after researching definition of them I was then able to understand and put these definitions int my own words.

a

What do you think of these main idea(s), and also do you have any idea's I didn't put in about health, eating, hormones, and also your body related to your hunger or health?

Please leave a comment below..
Thanks for viewing. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment