Wednesday 28 June 2017

📝 Blog Commenting 📝

IALT: find more of my peers blogs to blog comment on!

As a helpful, supportive peer I have decided to comment on another one of my peer's learning blogs. Today I commented on Matthew's blog! The post I commented on was about the experince of his last Kiwisport lesson. Which I witnessed myself! As I was reading his reflection I really enjoyed reading something other than my friends, and my quad blogging buddies blogs! I found this as not only a way for me to leave helpful comments on my peers, and classmates blogs but also a way in educationally interactively with one another not just through physical contact but online, on our personal school educational blogs.

Matthew's Blog Post:


My comment on Matthew's Blog Post:


If you would like to leave Matthew personal educational feedback and feedforward, on his blog please click HERE!

Something that I enjoyed about doing this task was leaving positive feedback, and feedforward on someone's else's blogs other than my close friends, and quad blogging buddies.

Something that challenged me while completing this task was leaving Matthew some feedback. I found that he did a excellent job on his blog post.. but then I thought about how I would blog the reflection and I found my challenges as one!

What are your thoughts on this article?
How do you think I can improve more?

Please leave a comment below, and I will look forward in getting back to you!

Many Thanks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment