Wednesday 14 June 2017

๐ŸŒžKiwi Can - Reflection ๐ŸŒž

Image result for kiwi can
IALT: reflect on what I had learnt about Reliability, and also about the games, energizers and activities we had played during the time we had at Kiwi Can.

Yesterday, was the day for Room 9's Kiwi Can lesson. But there was a bit of a twist not only was it room 9's Kiwi Can lesson but also a couple of our fellow students from room 7, and also our buddy class room 3. When we walked in we reflected on some of the things we learnt in the past lessons we had.  Which was honesty.. responsibility.. and also integrity! But now in Kiwi Can we have a new topic for the next couple of weeks which is.. Reliability. We discussed what it might mean to ourselves. In my eyes I think this means to me, when someone is relying and counting on you to do something right consistently. We also went through an amazing Samoan traditional dance which is known as the "sasa". The fist move started as keeping your head facing the ground, then they will say "talolo", and keep it where it is.. along with "sa'u", then lift your head and that's when all the moved were thrown at you. All the moved we did for me was too long to remember, but I hope to learn more about this Samoan traditional dance. We also played a grouping game. So you basically walk around and one of the Kiwi Can teacher (Miss Lily, & Mr Malu) will call out a number. And the number they call out is the number of people you must in your group. The people left behind who couldn't get in a group fast enough are then out.


Image result for kiwi can
What are your thoughts on this reflection? Any feedback, feedforward, & suggestions on what you think I can improve on next time?!

Something I liked in this lesson was being able to think about what it means to me.. and also thinking and hearing about all the thoughts of my other peers and classmates! Especially from other younger, older classrooms.

Please leave a comment below, and I look forward to getting back to you ASAP!
Thanks for stopping by and viewing though... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment