Wednesday 28 June 2017

🏰Disneyland's 2,000 Day Visit 🏰

IALT: describe a man who visited disneyland 2,000 days in a row!

A man has visited Disney’s Californian theme park located in California 2000 days in a row! Disneyland is used in adoring fans but Jeff Reitz has taken his fan status to a whole new, different, and unbelievable level. It states in the article that he had marked the milestone on Thursday, using his Disneyland Resort annual pass which had enabled his trek to the park on a daily basis since the 1st of January, 2012. “When authorities asked what he likes about the park, he said he likes all the shows and all the attractions but something that was also mentioned was that he really likes to listen to the music in the park,” said John McClintock, a spokesman for the theme park.
Going and attending the same show every day for the past 2,000 days or in other words for years and years! Going up to 5 years, I don't call this a fan of this I call this an obsession, a very weird one, no offence.
Image result for disneyland
My next steps are doing more investigation on this article. By finding new information, I gain more knowledge! As I once heard a saying, The more that you read the more you learn!
Something I liked about this article was he reached a huge milestone, just in a weird occasion. I wish I could say that I would want to accomplish or reach an accomplishment like this but honestly, I don't want to! 
What are your thoughts on this article?
Please leave a comment down below.. I look forward in seeing what you have to comment for me to use in the future with my education.
Many Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment