Thursday 22 June 2017

🎲Boardgames Thursday Reflection 🎲

IALT: share with my audience what happened at  Boardgames Thursday...

Boardgames Thursday was a full house. The 2 bells rang and that was the signal of a inside lunchtime! I walked down with Room 1 to the hall... and as we walked towards the hall I felt as if I had the ability to feel the crowd from metres away! With board games.. near everywhere in the area we were in (Hall). It seemed like there were many student councilors on duty, but we didn't just wanna ditch them so... we sat on the stage on a cube playing last card waiting for help to be called so we can run in! No help was needed at the end but we did have a entertaining game. It was Akanesi, Ana and myself. Until Falakiko decided to join in for one game which was fun to I guess. It was cool and inspiring to see how much fun Tamaki Primary can have without Wifi, or Ipads, and Netbooks. It was surprising to look up and see most of the junior syndicate classes participating in all the non-digital activities, and boardgames.

Image result for board games

Something I enjoyed about being their was having the ability to see that we don't need digital connection to have fun, and it's also cool to see we can make connection physically in bonding activities... and also how we haven't yet forgotten about the non-technology now the technology has came in.

But there was a challenge. The challenge was getting kids to come even though they may have been scared of not being allowed to play... or seeing how much unfamiliar people that are surrounding them. Some of the younger students returned back to class. Mainly, because they weren't feeling as welcome as they should have been! So as goal for next time I would like to set bringing as much people in, and trying to keep as much people coming than leaving.

Image result for board games

Any thoughts? Comments? Or suggestions and advice on how I can improve more in my learning about reflecting, setting goals and more!

Anyways remember to drop below a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP!
Many Thanks for viewing!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi losana congratulation for reaching 600 blog post that is awesome I hope you reach up to 1000 and I like your work well done.


Anonymous said...

I really your work.congratulation on 600 blogpost.One day you are going to be a great great blogger your blog post are like so A+ they are good they like have everythings that you need for a good blog post great job for reaching up to 600.
Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot guys... You have inspired me to strive to a much better, and bigger number!
- Losana

Post a Comment