Thursday 23 November 2017

Miss Kyla's Farewell Letter✨


IALT: create a card showing my token of appreciation to Miss Kyla.

Today was the day of the year 7 & 8 Kia Manawanui Syndicate to craft there digital cards.. before having them printed and stuck onto a huge card for the syndicate.

For my digital creation, I used the help of Google Drawings.

To be honest, I didn't find a challenge. I think I wasn't able to identify a struggle with this task because she has a great future ahead of her.. and she's leaving to create her completion to her wonderful loving family!

With my next steps... is to enjoy the last few weeks with whoever the teachers are at Tamaki Primary.. as once these weeks are over, so is my Tamaki Primary experince. And I thank Miss Kyla for showing me that.

Miss Kyla, meant and still does mean a lot to me. As you can see I have high hopes for her future, and journey of a mother to 2. They are truly blessed to have a mother who has the heart of the kindest person I've ever known.

It's sad to hear her leaving... but as a parent leaving to support and be there for the journey of yet again another child... only best wishes and blessed years are sent!

Image result for farewell

Wishing you all the best Miss Kyla.....

With tips on how you think I can improve more with my farewell card.. please do leave a comment down below! I look forward in viewing, reading and using all you feedback, and feedforward! 

Muchly Appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment