Thursday 16 November 2017

Fitness... Day #2

Image result for running

IALT: reflect on how I was able to pace myself.

Yet again, another day of fitness.. running, exercising, and staying fit and healthy. It was all about racing.. year 7&8 boys, 12 year old girls.. and 12 year old boys. It was really fun to see all the competitive faces, and competition people brought to the field.

Some people weren't feelings the vibe to run. For personal reasons though of course. Anyways.. it was time for the year 8 girls to run, which was...

  • Me (Losana)
  • Ana
  • Tatum
  • Irys
  • Faith
The competition was on. Some of us jogged, which was me.. and some of us ran at their fastest speed. It was hard for me to feel the competition.. espically when not everyone was particapating.

Image result for running

One thing I would like to work on next time is making sure I'm doing my part in involving everyone, and making sure they feel safe&happy.

My biggest challenge was feeling the run and sprint spirit. But as leader it is apart of my goal to make sure everyone is participating and contributing.

If you were in my position, what would your goal be?

Please leave a comment down below.

Muchly Appreciated, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment