Saturday 4 March 2017

❓Showers(๐Ÿšฟ) VS Toilets (๐Ÿšฝ)❓



IALT: reflect on how I've just read about an article stating that peeing in the shower, could help to save more water!

After this article that I think it ridiculous, due to the information pasted onto the website, but it states 2 different students from  the East University of Anglia in England are researching and studying about how, if you pee in the shower it would help to save more water in the country you're living in. The 2 students, Chris Dobson, and Debs Torr, have also proved that if people in New Zealand just take their morning pees in the shower it could save 7 litres of water a year! They believe that there is absolutely no health risk from peeing in the shower and while the water is flowing it is perfectly sanitary. They say that the theory is a habit which will will save thousands of liters of water each year. The pair believe that combining the two activities would save 12 litres of water per day. 


Image result for toiletsImage result for showers and toilets

I think this article is basically stupid, not be offence of or to mean, but people should pee where they should pee, in the toilet along with there.. "Poo". Honestly, something inside of me thinks the reason why not many children share there opinion towards this article is because, it's about peeing, and pooping, and my viewpoint, it's basically because they haven't matured enough yet. 

I wrote about this article so I my thoughts can be heard through my school blog, and to my blog views/audience! People need to change the way they think, imagine if people were giving you orders to eat your food with no plate, well to some people telling them to take their morning pees in the shower, make them feel uncomfortable.

Overall, I didn't enjoy anything about this article, and I didn't find anything challenging. I think I didn't find any challenges in this article is because, as I read through this text only one word occurred to my head which was "Stupid"!


Image result for pee in the shower and save water

What do you think about this article?
& What was the first word in your mind after reading this article?

Please leave a comment of your perspective, and thoughts on this article...
~Many Thanks~

0 comments:

Post a Comment