Wednesday 1 March 2017

👾Describing Monsters (Te Reo Maori)👾

Image result for te reo maori patterns
IALT: reflect on how I described several monsters body parts using Te Reo Maori

Today for languages, we had to describe 5 different monsters body parts, using the language Te Reo Maori. We had to use sentences like "The eyes are red", in Te Reo Maori only.  One thing I found challenging about this activity was that I was struggling with the Te Reo Maori Language, I was mainly confused with all the Te Reo Maori words, espically knowing that Maori isn't my first language. Looking at the all the words and languages.. We were asked to pair up for this certain activity from our teacher, which I respected and partnered up with Ana..



One thing I look forward to next time we use Te Reo Maori for languages, for a activity similar or like this one, I now have improved more, and I am now working towards a new goal which is to learn and become a much better Te Reo Maori speaker.

Please leave a comment below,
👍Many Thanks, & Have a AWESOME day

0 comments:

Post a Comment