Thursday 2 March 2017

🍲Technology Reflection (Mini Quich)🍲

IALT: reflect on what we made at Technology

Today we had Technology, it was the same old routine but it was a little different. Instead of Miss Tuipulotu telling us to get the ingredients, in order for us to learn we would look at the step by step process of making Mini Quich, and take a guess of what cooking equipment needed.

As myself and my NEW buddy read through the process.. Oh Yeah I just forgot to mention in my reflection I had a completely different partner than last week. The reason for that is because I thought I needed to figure out what others types of talents other children have. I felt that if I had stayed with the same partner (Demetrius), I would just learn the same thing from him, so I decided to have tried something different. 

Today my buddy was Daimai, we learnt a lot of different things not only from Miss Tuipulotu but also from each other... Daimai was a very entertaining partner, he made me laugh, and taught me new things in a educational way. The equipment we thought we needed to use was...
  • 1 Bowl (Large)
  • Whisk
  • Dessert
  • 1 Metric Measuring Cup
  • 12 piece Muffin Tray
  • 2 Different Chopping Board (Meat, & Pastry
  • KNIFE
Luckily myself, and Daimai got all the equipment correct. No only did we guess, but we also thought about the step by step process, and what would be the best equipment to suit it.

Me & Daimai

Myself, and Daimai looked at the steps of making a Mini Quich, the steps that were on the board were..
  1. Crack 2 eggs into one bowl
  2. Dice 1/2 of a Onion & 2 slices of Ham
  3. Put in 50 grams of cheese into the bowl with the 2 eggs
  4. Combine all ingredients and mix fairly
  5. Spray Muffin Tin, with Canola Cooking Spray
  6. Scoop one spoon full of all ingredients into 1 muffin tray each
  7. Bake to 180c, and time 15 minutes
Daimai, and I tried our best follow the structure of the recipe, and our Mini Quiche turned out look like this...



Something I look forward to doing next time is working with different people, to see new and other ways to complete things.. Not only for technology but also for other things, outside of school.. FOr example, Home, & Church.

Another thing, that I would like to work on achieving next week, is finding what other small, healthy meals I can make... at home or church or for important occasions.

Please leave a comment below!
👍Many Thanks

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment