Wednesday 1 March 2017

๐Ÿ—‘️Pollution Information Report๐Ÿ—‘️

Image result for pollution
IALT: write an information report based on a type of Pollution.

Our task today was to write a information report based on Pollution. The pollution I decided to write about was Water Pollution. Along in my Information report I used other types of Pollution as examples, in order to try and engage my audience in my work. The main reason I picked to write about Water Pollution is because Yes, every other type of Pollution is very important, but at the same the one which stood out to me was Water Pollution. I have experienced seeing water Pollution, when we go to beaches there rubbish in the water, and it's a horrible view. Writing about Water Pollution has not only helped me to try and persuade my audience but also myself. By that I mean I have changed myself into becoming a helping hand to the community more. As in doing my part, and doing all I can to help stop and avoid Pollution!

My Information Report Based On Water Pollution:

Have you ever seen Pollution face to face? Or do you know what it could do, cause or turn into? Well luckily my information report is based on Water Pollution.. The 3 main points I will be explaining is What causes Water Pollution, What we can do to avoid Water Pollution, and lastly How Water Pollution, or Pollution can affect YOU! 

What causes Pollution:
According to an newshub article recently read by myself they say the cause of pollution is Agriculture. The meaning of Agriculture is a cultivation of soil from the corps growing. They say Pollution has been happening since the first pastoral farm was created which was back in the year 1800.

What can we do to avoid Pollution:
I think we can stop pollution by doing our part in and around the community. By this I mean we could Air pollution by making sure gases and chemicals stay were they should be, and we could stop water pollution by making a change and picking up even the smallest bit of rubbish you see. If only we put our minds to it we can and will make a difference, a huge different that wouldn't only influence you but also others. 

How can Pollution affect you:
Pollution can affect you, because land pollution can start around your home and community. Pollution can affect you in many big and small different ways. It doesn't need to start in your home or community in order for it to affect but, at some stage some sort of pollution will make a huge impact and difference in your life. There are 6 different individual areas in Pollution that can affect you at times, but its your job to make sure it doesn't Right?

What do you about Pollution now? Will you help make a difference, and save the world before all 6 different areas of pollution begin to take over it?

Thank you for reading and please leave a comment below.
๐Ÿ‘Many Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment