Monday 6 March 2017

✨Journey Of Walking, Cleaning, & Picking✨

IALT: reflect on what I did today, for Teachers only day!

This morning, from waking up to cleaning my room, then to showering up and getting ready it was already a challenge. The sun shun too bright, and caused to much heat from me. Myself, Amon and my Mother, had to walk all the way from Panmure, to Glen Inness. We walked to our church in order to clean it for church this evening. 

Image result for churches

As we walked, for the first 5 minutes it fine, I mean I could walk without complain, and not only that but it was fun to walk and see new different sights! Then for the rest of the trip, after that glorious 5 minutes, my legs were aching, I was tired sweating and hungry... And I was complaining to my Mother, if we could just turn around and go back home! But, I realised I can make it, and I wouldn't give up, so I kept my head held high, and keep my feet walking further.

Image result for tiring

We crossed, and we were only a few metres away from the shop so I checked my pocket, and Ch-CHING I found some money, asked for permission to run to the shop, and faster than lighting I was gone. Running in the store dying for a drink, and a little bit of sugar! Finally I was out, and ready to keep the trip rolling. As we walked we saw Point England school, at their lunch time. Some people knew me, and some didn't but it was good to say a quick Hi, and a quick Bye!
Image result for fizzy drinks and lollies
Image result for point england

We got there, and straight away I feel to the ground as if I had ran a non stop marathon. After a few minutes I was craving PEACHES! And as I was taking a stroll around the church, a big huge healthy Peach tree caught my eye, from a distance! I got Amon, and we both ran with excitement, and happiness. I gave Amon a boost up onto a strong branch, apart of the Peach tree. I stood and catched the peaches he had picked from the tree, for about a great 10 minutes! We had enough, and so we went into the Church's kitchen!
Image result for peaches
We cleaned them in the sink, and dried them! Then all 3 of us sat and ate, the peaches! We got back to cleaning right away... I was on the hall, well I was on opening the windows and curtains of the hall, along with sweeping the stairs, and grounds of the church.

My father then at last arrived from work, and he did his cleaning.. then appeared a car never to have been seen by myself, approaching myself, and Amon, aside with my Mother. 2 people in the car were selling perfume, and so they opened their trunk and we all had a look! Amon got to choose one perfume for my Father, and I got to choose one for my Mother. I picked a $77 Pink American Perfume, and Amon picked an After Shave Mens Perfume at $65 for my Father. 
Image result for perfume
They left, and after a while we left too. It was the end of the day after the 30 Minute church service, and I couldn't wait for the next day!

I was so tired, and walking there was so challenging, I felt as if my legs we about to fall of my body! The again, something I enjoyed while travelling there, was getting to see and speak to some Point England students, along with seeing new and different things.

How would you feel if were to walk that fair?

Please leave a comment below,
Many Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment