Friday 3 March 2017

๐Ÿž️Inquiry, I Am The River, & The River Is Me๐Ÿž️

IALT: explain the differences of what a river, stream and creek, and also the individual meaning of them... along with what Ana & Myself think the meaning of the phrase "I am the river, and the river is me" means.

Today for Inquiry, we had to complete a presentation with what we think the meaning of the phrase "I am the river, & the river is me", also explaining the purpose of a river, stream, and creek. We also had to find out what difference they have between each other. As I was completing this activity, I found predicting what I think it means the hardest task of all. I had never heard of the phrase "I am the river, & the river is me", which made it hard for me to have a Growth Mindset, and to also give a random prediction. If you would like to continue to read more about how Ana & Myself completed this presentation, and if you would also like to have read what we thought please view below!

Our Inquiry Presentation:


Something I found very hard and challenging while completing this task, was writing about what I the differences of a river, stream and a creek has! 

River, Creek, Streams:

Image result for river

Image result for creek

Image result for stream

What do you think, about what the phrase "I am the river & the river is me" means to you!

Please leave a comment below, 
Many Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment