Tuesday 7 March 2017

🌊Buddy Classes, Sarah & Losana Eels🌊

IALT: reflect on writing and researching about Eels, with our buddy class (Room 3).

Image result for eels

Today in the middle block, before Room 9 went off to Kiwi Can, we had an activity called Reading Buddies. Our reading buddy class came up to Room 9, and we were given at least up to 1 buddy each... in order for us to complete a presentation based on Eels, and Amphibian!

Something I found challenging during completing this task with my buddy Sarah was getting her to open up to me. I know how it feels, because I was once like Sarah, as I was a child as bigger kids try to progress and extend their knowledge about me, It found scary! Mainly because your not with kids your age or size, they are much older and bigger than you.

Some questions we were asked were very easy for me easy for me, to answer, but hard for buddy to review her knowledge about Eels, and Amphibian. Some questions we were asked were like...
  • What is a habitat?
  • What is an Eels habitat?
  • What is an Amphibian?
  • What does an Eel eat?
And much, much more questions, we had to work through!


Amphibian Animals:
(Which is a cold blooded animal)

Image result for amphibian

I would like to work on improving on finding more information about Eels, and Amphibian!
I hope, and wish to complete this goal, the next time we are given a task related to either, 
Amphibian & Eels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment