Tuesday 7 March 2017

📡Cybersmarts With Mrs Shearing 📡

IALT: reflect on Cybersmarts with Mrs Shearing

Image result for cybersmarts

If you had read my blog post, earlier last week you must have read about how every Tuesday morning, at 10.00AM Mrs Shearing who was from Manaiakalani organization.

Today we had to complete a presentation, in pairs of 2 filling out a presentation, filled with keyboard shortcuts. For example what is the keyboard shortcut, for opening a new tab, closing a tab, and re-opening a previous tab.

Today, we learnt that our class had a new site for 2017. In that site there are many different area's.. for example


  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Maths
  • Inquiry
  • Technology
  • Cybersmarts
Working as partners, was given to us! But as I worked with Ana, another one of my peers... made me realise what I need to improve on as I learner.. for example working with a partner, had helped me realise what needs to be done, as in extending my vocabulary more, and looking for new ways and strategies, to progress my learning. 

Some that was challenging for me, was finding some keyboard shortcuts that I didn't know the answer to. Until taking responsibility for my learning, and researching about it in the omnibox, finding the answer, and therefore taking responsibility for my learning.   



Image result for cybersmarts

I have tried my best in completing this task to the best of my ability. If you have helpful positive, thoughts that occurs to your brain/head/mind, that you think could help me improve more on Cybersmarts/Blogging...

Please leave a comment below..
Many Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment