Thursday 18 May 2017

๐ŸŽThe 4 Food Groups๐ŸŽ

Image result for protein
WALT: reflect and blog about the 4 food groups we completed.

We were given a task to complete based on the 4 food groups. For this task Room 9 did something AWESOME for it but sadly I wasn't there for it. I was out of class doing other work... (Other Given Tasks). The presentation that was sent was basically a presentation filled with all sorts of questions, for example some questions were related to.. 

  • Protein
  • Carbohydrate
  • Fat Foods
  • Nutrition
And many more different  things that have a huge relation to your health. Firstly, I found it hard to complete this task because there were questions there I couldn't understand, but though the class worked through these things bit by bit, I still wasn't able to! But then after using my common sense by searching for definitions of words I, myself found hard to find or understand. But working alone on the first slide I still found it hard and confusing therefore I asked to work with one of my peers, Akanesi! We both split the work evenly getting our points and views on each questions to understand and give a clear and fair answer. 

Our 4 Food Groups presentation:



Something I enjoyed while working with this was that I was able to rely on one of my classmates (Akanesi) to help me when I wasn't able to understand some of the questions!

What do you think and what is your perspective on this task!
Do you think you have enough protein in your body & Why?

Please leave a comment below.. with feedback, feedforward, advice and suggestions on how you think I can improve more next time and now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment