Wednesday 17 May 2017

🔔Secret Gold Stash Locked In Safe🔔

IALT: reflect on an article I've read about based upon a secret stash of GOLD which is now locked in a safe.

According to the article just read by myself, it states a secret safe in Auckland, New Zealand was finally opened revealing half a million dollars in just gold and silver. The location of the safe was at a Queen St firm called Forex Brokers.  Apparently Forex Brokers broke down last month when it was discovered the firm owed clients but were mostly used car companies which was nearly $15m. As it was discovered it triggered a dispute over who owned the gold.  Should it go to the owner of the company or the people the company owes money to? I mean like I would want my gold or money back, after all it is worth a lot! 

If you would wish to view and read the original article please click "HERE"...

Something I found challenging about this was that in order for me to give my honest thoughts I had to imagine I was was in their position and I had to think about how I would feel if I was in their position!!!

Something I enjoyed about this article, was having the ability to ask my peers, and classmates questions, that I couldn't answer without getting opinions of others to then extend and relate to new  idea's with.

If you owned all this money and gold and silver... Would you want it back or would it want your belongings back?!

Please leave a comment below with advice, suggestions feedback and feedforward of something you think I could improve on and work on in order for my work to move up to the right standards!!!

Thank you for viewing,

0 comments:

Post a Comment